Call Us Today! (410) 636-3380
TECHNO - A Well-Known Brand with History and A Brand New Future!
- Techno Corporation of Erie, Pa. founded in 1952
- Inventor of Elastomer Hinge Dual Plate Check Valve providing for much improved flow at lowest pressure drops.
- Design first patented on November 20, 1952
- Grew to be one of the largest and most famous manufacturers of check valves in the United States.
- Acquired by Newflo Corporation on 12/4/1992. Remained in Erie Pa under same management.
- Mid 1996 Newflo (including Techno Corporation) was acquired by PCC (Precision Castparts Corporation).
- PCC moved Techno to Milbury, Mass in 1999 combining them with TBV (Titanium Ball Valve Co.) in a 54,000 ft2 facility.
- Techno (along with TBV) was acquired by Cameron International in 2004.
- Techno product line transferred to Cameron Valve and Measurement's 250,000 ft2 plant in Oklahoma City in 2010.
- US Valve LLC acquires Techno product line from Cameron in April of 2016.
- We are now entirely focused on producing low pressure drop check valves in our Linthicum, Maryland facility.
- Lead times are now a priority with > 100,000 parts in stock and options for same day shipment of most valves.